Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rehus-Beal-Ledeats



You may wonder what the meaning of the title. Its simply "Merry Christmas" in African. You can find more languages here.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my friends and those who browse my blog. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout! Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!

Here's a cute funny poem I found somewhere surfing around. I hope you'll like it too.
All I Want for Christmas

Every body stops
and stares at me
These two teeth are
gone as you can see
I don't know just who
to blame for this catastrophe!
But my one wish on Christmas Eve
is as plain as it can be!

All I want for Christmas
are my two front teeth
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth!

If I could only
have my two front teeth,
then I could wish you
Merry Christmas
It seems so long since I could say,
'Sister Susie sitting on a thistle'
How happy I'd be,
If I could only whistle

All I want for Christmas
are my two front teeth
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth.
So I could wish you
Merry Christmas!
See ya around. :-)

8 comments:

samuelapa said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and to all the visitors
For your singing lesson:
http://www.4shared.com/file/77607852/487caa97/Kidz_Bop_Kids_-_All_I_Want_For_Christmas_Is_My_Two_Front_Teeth.html

DayDreamBeliever said...

Merry Christmas, Father my son! Hope this is a blessed time for you and all your loved ones. Wishing you all the very best for 2009... with even more fantabulous blog posts coming up :)

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 310 bucks on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were around 220 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 240 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anjana Mebane-Cruz Ph.D. said...

Just daw this and before next year thought you should know that Africa is the 2nd largest continent & has the most linguistic diversity, with more than 2000 languages spoken. (500 in Nigeria alone!) The expression you used is from Eritrea